Dissemination Event of the European Erasmus+ project called Ed-Way
This journey attempts to show the results of the Ed-way European project to professionals, trainers and coordinators in educative insitutions.
For the realization of this project, we have created a manual that describes several methods, activities and tools that trainers of adult students and elderly (independently of the subject or course) can incorporate in the teaching-learning process. This way, it is boosted a rich, exciting and motivating learning through tecnhology-mediated activities.
Also, it is intended to facilitate a more efficient learning of the subject taught by the teacher through the use of technology, at the same time that students acquire soft skills and transversal competencies. Those are: commnication, colaboration, critical thinking, leadership, creativity, problem solving, etc.
The event is free of charge and co-ofinanced by the Erasmus+ programme. This is also the reason for which a register is required. LINK REGISTER IS STILL AWAITING
- From 09:30 to 10:00 Welcome Coffee, registration and material delivery.
- At 10:00 Welcome presentation.
- At 10:10 Presentation of the Ed-Way project, context and aims
- At 10:30 Presentation of the results, manual and online course
- At 11:00 Coffe-Break
- At 11:30 Presentation of 4 activities proposed in the manual
- At 12:00 Workshop
- At 12:45 Presentation of conclusions and experiences
- At 13:00 Closing, evaluation included
Attendants will be provided with a certification.
If you are willing to know more about the project, you can:
- Download the booklet
- Download the manual (temporary, in progress)
- Access the online course
Photos taken in previous events (from the Beautiful Mind project)
Ed-Way “Education on the way: Introducing technology-enhanced informal learning” is a project financed by the European Union. Ref: 2015-1-ES01-KA204-016354 from the Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership. This website and dissemination event portray the author’s view and the Comission does not accept responsability for the use of the information herein contained for other purposes or contexts.