Outside-the-box informal learning through technology
DISCOVER A NEW WAY OF TEACHING USING TECHNOLOGY
Ed-Way "Education on the way: Introducing technology-enhanced informal learning" is a project financed from the European Union. Contact the SEPIE or the Erasmus+ website to get more information.
This website and the content you can find here reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
ENROLL TO OUR FREE ONLINE COURSE AND LEARN HOW TO TEACH TAKING ADVANTAGE OF TECHNOLOGY
If you are a trainer, teacher, tutor or facilitator interested on using technology in your courses, in the Ed-Way project we can help you. We are currently offering an on-line course. Feel free to access learn on-line on following topics
Go to online course
OVERVIEW OF THE ONLINE COURSE
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- A manual, that can be used by trainers, staff involved on education and institutions dealing with ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) teaching to adults.
- An on-line course (and also face-to-face course, later to be offered as KA-1 course), where trainers, facilitators or other practitioners interested on the topics of the manual, can learn directly from us If you are interested, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centre for the innovation and development of education and technology (coordinator). Spain
- Dublin City University. Ireland
- Group for the european integration. Romania
- Institute for Learning Innovations, Erlangen-Nuremberg University. Germany